Member since December, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
That wouldn't happen! Anything so very cliche as that makes me laugh, so the exasperation would evaporate!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
My facebook wall! I also follow Runs With Scissors... and a Sword and Talk From The Hand among other blogs.
In bed I like to read:
Currently The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova, my Bible, and of course my textbooks!
My favorite story of all time is:
Even though it may sound juvenile, Heidi is the book that has withstood the test of time for me. When I was little I read it seven times in a couple years, I'd give anything to find a copy and read it now.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Historian and The Mirror of Her Dreams (The Historian is more enjoyable thus far).
Latest Memoir (of 14):
He will always love my coffee.
- He will always love my coffee.
- Family, friends, sweetheart, enemies, must love.
- Long-suffering. Communication. Compassion. Honesty. Trust. Faithfulness.
- By physical fighting I'm confronting fear.
- The punch seemed soft, evidently not...
- Are messianic Jews (or Gentiles) offensive?
- Why can't I just understand you?
- Fine line separates bragging and joy.
- Accept yourself. Find those who agree.
- Christmas or Hanukkah? Materialism or Tradition?
- We all deserve a thousand words.
- Without tea, there is no work.
- Going Away and Coming Home
- Can't sleep. Nightmares of Bible camp.