Member since September, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Last minute legal documents paperwork deals!!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The bible... best stories ever told.
In bed I like to read:
the expressions on my husbands face...
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
The book of life
Latest Memoir (of 74):
Was born for drawing on walls.
- Was born for drawing on walls.
- Wisdom resting on branches; an Owl.
- Forgiven much, because she loved much.
- Born to be fairy tale princess.
- I had a very happy birthday!
- Under my Daddy's wings I'm safe.
- Was angry... Decided to be thankful.
- Today was one of those days.
- Reading "The Rainbow Fish" to her.
- Ready to be good at something.
- Made, way too salty, mushed potatoes.
- Just found my first white hair.
- Revenge rocks?! How sick is that!