Member since March, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
chronic sinus infections
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
I listen to stories on the Moth podcast
In bed I like to read:
Huff Post on my iphone
My favorite story of all time is:
Orwell's "Shooting an Elephant"
Right now, I'm reading:
Orange is the New Black and The History of White People
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Gaga made me her little monster.
- Gaga made me her little monster.
- Read about new Kindle on ipad.
- Advice is only advice; good advice.
- Not the America I had expected.
- Two bright souls, now same orbit.
- Boss, I'm taking back my lunch!
- Becoming Larry David, hating bathroom monitors!
- Train saved dog, but not her.
- Feeling i'm in SF, in NYC.
- Slept with fan on. Felt angelic.
- How do you eat a reese's?
- Spotted-T: "Will sell wife for chocolate".
- Mother's brush with hemophilia, still raw.