Member since August, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The concept that stability is an illusion...
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Hmm. I write them more than I read them. When I read them, it's out of books or zines.
In bed I like to read:
Whatever is fascinating me at the moment. Could be fiction or non-fiction; it just has to be really good.
My favorite story of all time is:
Just one? Please. Impossible.
Right now, I'm reading:
The fifth book in the Thursday Next series by Jasper Fforde. Hey, I don't have a TV - I need something light now and then.
Latest Memoir (of 22):
Why do I have broken teeth?
- Why do I have broken teeth?
- My sister ended up in California.
- Alcoholic dad; scotch and soda please.
- Suicide, cancer, Katrina, New York City.
- Kicked out without shoes at 17.
- Some day, I'll learn about sleeping.
- 100% post consumer recycled wedding invitations.
- Recycled white gold says "much love".
- Sapphire and diamonds: all lab created.
- She broke us, but maybe it was for the best.
- Shelling beans on the porch: Virginia.
- Mom. Please. I don't eat meat.
- I can't stop eating tofutti cuites.
- I make his life more difficult.
- It was too little, too late.