Member since December, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Books. Pretty simple, yes?
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
The Hunger Games. Finally, I know. I know.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Crazy people befriending me. No, really. It's not always a bad thing.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Latest Memoir (of 58):
This world is big and beautiful.
- This world is big and beautiful.
- I wish there were Gelato breaks.
- Please keep your crazy bottled up.
- I love the sound of silence.
- Walls embrace me, walls will crumble.
- I'm an Olympian at conclusion jumping.
- I do not fear the darkness.
- Too many holidays, not enough paydays.
- I'm forcing the puzzle pieces together.
- I expected nothing...was given everything.
- There, within me, I find hope.
- In knowing that I chose correctly.
- If you could press rewind, you'd...?
- Wrestled myself free of cupid's chokehold.
- Mentally planning multiple mini "me" escapes.