Member since March, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
One step, one day, one life.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Spit up, cartoons, laundry, cooking, dishes.
In bed I like to read:
Romance, Historical Fiction
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Bon Jovi, Livin On A Prayer
Latest Memoir (of 9):
Poopy diapers, slobbery kisses, cheeky grins.
- Poopy diapers, slobbery kisses, cheeky grins.
- Life is here. Live it now.
- The best times of my life.
- Woke up, it's raining, what now?
- To put it simply, it's happiness.
- One smile, one dance, one memory.
- In the end, who really cares?
- Seven years together. Growth. Discovery. Passion.
- Laundry, one sock at a time.