Member since April, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Skip beer phase. Go straight to Scotch.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Winning the lottery, again.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Science. The real kind practiced by actual scientists.
My favorite story of all time is:
My unauthorized autobiography.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Constitution of the United States of America
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 84):
Ethanol kills engines, not just children.
- Ethanol kills engines, not just children.
- More Ethanol means more starving children.
- Court: EPA violated Clean Air Act.
- Hot days. Crazy storms: http://wattsupwiththat.com.
- Experiencing anthropogenic average temperatures today. OMG!!!!!!
- Gaian religion is a suicide cult.
- China leading safe nuclear reactor research.
- God's Dad changes global warming view.
- Admitted Thief President of Eco-Foundation.
- Planet's 6 now ninth. EPA dissed?
- "Green Jobs": Oil Lobbyist, Salvation Army.
- EPA's immoral human experiments. NIH investigates?
- Indian genocide linked to C02 drop.
- National Park Service Lies: Jobs Die.
- Will.I.Am Helicopters to Climate Conference. Hip.0.Cretin.