Member since January, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
Harriet the Spy.
Right now, I'm reading:
The riot act.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Mount Holyoke and Wellesley.
In bed I like to read:
Latest Memoir (of 55):
The Bug and I
- The Bug and I
- Cattle herd eaten by age 17.
- Robert Moses was right. About omelets.
- Like sex, depends on who's cooking.
- Food like sex: depends on chef.
- Maybe some pots have no lids.
- Not a cartoon character but close.
- J****, M*******, T****, C********, M***, A*****.
- He Has His Father's Eyes...
- Don't let this ruffle your feathers.
- Sorry, I'm not a pet person.
- Polly, you've eaten your last cracker.
- Lost eye. Acts out with violence.
- I'm Ruby. You're Lee Harvey Oswald.
- Home entertainment center before the Internet.