MaximalistaMember since January, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 24):
My distrust fades honest smile lines.
- My distrust fades honest smile lines.
- I turn anything crimson into lipstick.
- Margarine. Sweetener. Spraycream. Stop pretending now.
- Impossible to match his steak. Men.
- Chef and diner meet half-way: OK?
- Two critics deride and applaud tables.
- He buttered and sexed me. Assisted.
- Consistently pan happy; inconsistent crepe skills.
- Fake Australian croissants make me ache.
- Improving my batter for him: joy.
- Even after best sex, might eat.
- New friend hates garlic. What the?
- I see beauty in dark ventricles.
- My first love? Fades from prose.
- His penis is almost as handsome.