MauMember since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Futility- Took shortcut; got behind schoolbus.
- Futility- Took shortcut; got behind schoolbus.
- Glutton for gluten and sadly, allergic.
- Making Every Moment Of It Real.
- Discussion with teenager. Simmered. Boiled. Drained.
- Minimalism- a lot to think about.
- Finally.... I am defined by ME!
- Cut own hair. Bought new hat.
- Dream- Write novel. Reality- Six words.
- Impressionable: Say sour; my tastebuds cringe.
- Dear Daughters, Thanks. Love, your mom.
- Dear Mom, Thanks. Love, your daughter.
- Someone else's mess, easier to clean.
- Love Story- "I'm OK. You're OK.".
- Teach to fly. Push from nest.