Mattie_El_OhMember since September, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Heartbreak, hard work, and happiness.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
My favorite story of all time is:
She's Come Undone.
Right now, I'm reading:
I Know This Much Is True.
Latest Memoir (of 31):
Don't say it. but it's true.
- Don't say it. but it's true.
- It was your music. your voice.
- Questions strangers ask: who are you?
- Chocolate-covered espresso beans: awake and hyper.
- Your presence, my cheeks redden. Smitten.
- I H@t3 !T Wh3n U tYp3.
- Oops... was that me? I'm sorry...
- Prom night. White dress. Cliche spill.
- Never have I ever... drink up!
- 8 people. You gonna eat that?
- City doesn't like green. Keep trying.
- Only chance. Wanted to tell everything.
- So I'm bisexual? Still love you.
- Tracy Chapman, Fiona Apple, Tori Amos.
- You were beautiful before starving yourself.