Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
getting stuck in traffic when I need to be somewhere!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
NY MAG, NY Times, Jaced.com
My favorite story of all time is:
It's a wonderful life
In bed I like to read:
Right now, I'm reading:
The Yankee Years, several plays
Latest Memoir (of 23):
What am I having for dinner?
- What am I having for dinner?
- One Month to Live
- Found old friends in digital world.
- Keep in touch more than ever.
- Myspace linkedin plaxo wayn facebook twitter.
- Mini-dv hdv ipod iphone my life.
- The revolution will not be televised!
- He is my cousin
- She looked at me and ran.
- Don't Rub her feet
- Jack of all trades, mastered none.
- Life is about who you know.
- Threw spaghetti against wall, nothing stuck.
- I'm Addicted to six word Memoirs!
- Class Clown, High School, College, Life.