Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Never enough coffee.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
CleanSheets.com, 43things.com, Identity Theory
In bed I like to read:
Affirmation cards to talk back to the grumpy voices. Really. I'm getting too old to pretend.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Lady Eve. Or Ikiru. Or Beauty and the Beast. Or maybe the day Brando went to a suffering Montgomery Clift's apartment and told him he would take him to an AA meeting because, "You're the only competition I have."
Right now, I'm reading:
A whole mess of Shakespeare. A little Chekhov.
Latest Memoir (of 23):
Dog at work: changed my life.
- Dog at work: changed my life.
- Dead father's computer disks: still blank.
- Tim Gunn SIGNED his bobblehead? Bliss.
- Old dog, middle-aged marriage, girlish heart.
- Often forget people's names; never dogs'.
- Joined online group to send postcards.
- Facebook first told me Oni died.
- Only successful Internet date: my dog.
- Robots still not doing my job.
- As firstborn of five, mothered out.
- She was Beatrice to Dad's Benedick.
- Nice white lady ceaselessly fights injustice.
- Yup. Mom named me Martha JR.
- B.D and A.D.--part 1