Member since February, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
Books on writing.
My favorite story of all time is:
"The Front Runner" by Patricia Nell Warren
Right now, I'm reading:
"The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing a Novel"
Latest Memoir (of 26):
Mother ran off with a truckdriver.
- Mother ran off with a truckdriver.
- My sister relunctantly became my mom.
- I'll admit it... I'm a Gleek.
- Loved and lost. 'Tis better? Yes.
- Kissed all the toads. Still princeless.
- Digital rebel desperately seeking a cause.
- Single, white, blank page seeks words.
- Dumb luck best explains my success.
- Gung-ho types can be really annoying.
- What scares me? I'm considered above-average.
- Love's a dish best served hot.
- Cold cut: Oscar Mayer has died.
- Black's slimming powers are often overestimated.
- Some think our love isn't real.
- Fate's humor seems a bit wicked.