Member since November, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Things not going the way they were meant to be.
In bed I like to read:
Anything that has a good cover - i judge books by cover and they turn out awesome. and books that have names that just make me want to read them.
My favorite story of all time is:
...hm tough one..... im going to have to go with where the wild things are hahah. but for a non picture book, im going to say crank by ellen hopkins.
Right now, I'm reading:
the girl with the dragon tattoo
Latest Memoir (of 16):
We accept love, we think deserved.
- We accept love, we think deserved.
- I love the idea of love.
- I get sick of being alone.
- I might not graduate. Life over.
- To Fight Back.
- I'll explode out of my shell.
- Life; Work, Eat, Sleep; Clones. Death;.
- My life revolves around never knowing.
- I'm headed for the unknown. Lost.
- From pain comes beauty; It's terror.
- I breathe daily, but don't live.
- Used. Broken. Rebound. He lost out.
- He never knew, Doesn't need to.
- I breathed, I lived, I'm scared.
- I AM Alive. I have hope.