Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
My career as a young mother and aspiring writing.
In bed I like to read:
Steven King, Hemingway, Writer's Digest.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
Right now, I'm reading:
White Fang by Jack London
Latest Memoir (of 8):
Glistening pools, kids' laughter, free lunch.
- Glistening pools, kids' laughter, free lunch.
- Concise pro, now can't write long-form...
- Waiting when I should be writing.
- Shopping without money sucks. Sucks bad.
- Unaccomplished goals feel like squandered time.
- Missed concert. Yesterday: remorse. Today: redemption.
- Mom is loveable. Vodka hates her.
- Sunscreen prevents burns, not drowning.