Member since December, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
Love & Death in Shanghai
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Waxing cooters in the Cave, I call work
Latest Memoir (of 11):
Stick with a plan and move.
- Stick with a plan and move.
- Love to chew, sip, swallow,awh.
- In my life love can hurt.
- The pain is in my heart.
- Amazing orgasms food delivered massage.
- Being loved great sex good food.
- A good lover makes it right.
- Mom always repeats herself how come?
- Fish tacos are better with salsa.
- Give freely resentment isn.
- Buy yourself something pretty to wear.