Member since January, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Someone who is clueless and stuck for most of his life and then waking up and doing something about it.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The Sun Magazine www.thesunmagazine.org
In bed I like to read:
Read? I sleep.
My favorite story of all time is:
The story of my life.
Right now, I'm reading:
Body Centered Psychotherapy by Ron Kurtz. I am learning Hakomi and this is the guy who originated it.
Latest Memoir (of 18):
Why all my ex'es hate me?
- Why all my ex'es hate me?
- Corporate work sucks your humanity out.
- No heartbreaks just heart shutting down.
- Be confident and be joyful.
- Laughing out loud. Happiness is contagious.
- Measure of good dad, his son.
- One in five suicides are vets.
- Learning to bike Treading water instead.
- Cannot reconcile the good and bad.
- Love takes time but how long?
- Midlife crisis arrived past its prime.
- Looking for work. Full time job.
- My best boss? Never met one.
- Seeking joy and peace. Got lost.
- Good dog, good friends, and hugs.