Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Vestal Review, http://vestalreview.net
In bed I like to read:
The Atlantic Monthly
My favorite story of all time is:
Master and Margarita
Right now, I'm reading:
Absurdistan by Gary Shteyngart
Latest Memoir (of 11):
I write flash fiction. Enough said.
- I write flash fiction. Enough said.
- Food processor for sale. Stomach stapled.
- Give me your tired. Fingerprint first.
- She is short. My back hurts.
- Your yes sounds fresh every night.
- He said. She said. Lawyers danced.
- Switched homelands. Sought security. Still seeking.
- Poor immigrant: changed countries like underwear.
- Confessed my irrational love for logic.
- Always loved blondes, married a brunette.
- I was my own favorite contrarian.