Marjorie_ClaireMember since March, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
laughter, family, food, travel, Louisiana & Texas
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
thinking about this one
Right now, I'm reading:
eat, pray, love
& of course SMITH
Latest Memoir (of 20):
Blue skies, gentle breeze, big hammock.
- Blue skies, gentle breeze, big hammock.
- Up Early, Can't Sleep, Need Sleep.
- Sober and peace after life storm.
- Wyoming sky, bush Alaska, Vermont Snow.
- Wash your cans so no stinky.
- Going Green Can Be Hard Work.
- Work night shift, leave me alone.
- Can't live with them can't live...
- Sharing the end of someone's life.
- Seeing someone restored to their health.
- Helping others reach their own goals.
- I'm not always right, believe it!
- Others ideas are good, who knew?
- I caused it and got karma.
- Almonds, avocado, olives, yogurt, fruit, veggie.