Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Being different pays out after all.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The Devil Wears Prada
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Salon, NPR, Urbis.
In bed I like to read:
and write my journals.
My favorite story of all time is:
how my parents met.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 11):
He keeps coming back to me.
- He keeps coming back to me.
- I thought he'd stay this time.
- Wake me up when it's over.
- Having nightmares; still dreaming of you!
- World Peace: only a handshake away.
- Found an ugly version of me.
- I'm a recovering bad boy love-aholic!
- Blonde silly motoboy, made me weep.
- Creative. Never colored within the lines.
- Replaced by a mail order bride.
- He's just a thumbnail only hottie!