MarinhaMember since April, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 9):
We, our, us, finally, finally, finally.
- We, our, us, finally, finally, finally.
- ...making me wonder, "Who needs Darcy?".
- She called me "Darling girl." Eee!
- Daily emails are purely platonic, right?
- Best friend's hands keep me safe.
- Two miraculous birth control babies. Yay!
- I Am My Own Spencer Reid.
- He dumped kids for new girlfriend.
- Twenty-year friendship. Eight-year crush. Unrequited. Amen.