Member since April, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
He that is HE.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Love does not come so often...
Right now, I'm reading:
"Right now, im reading" this
Latest Memoir (of 192):
Error messages was my greatest fate.
- Error messages was my greatest fate.
- A healing tongue....cleans all wounds.
- A healing tongue... cleans all wounds.
- Found myself...that's why I'm here.
- A venomous tongue... salivating poisonous thoughts.
- HERE is the vacation for now.
- Love does not come so often...
- I still dance with broken bones.
- I still dance with broken bones..
- My innerself...needs external nourishment.
- Dirty laundry aired out....pleasant smell.
- Filled with glee...she shines again.
- Untied shoelaces...forcefully tumbling into change.
- I spoke commitment....he was deaf.
- When i make plans...God laughs.