Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The Rev. Marcus is a rogue scholar, writer, angry liberal and designer. His novel, Rorschach's Ribs is available in hardcover and paperback. He is also the author of "Nobody Puts Swayze in the Corner: the Tao of Swayze" which raises money for the American Cancer Society.
When he isn't writing or cursing the government under his breath, he's fronting the seminal Gothic-Americana band, Strawfoot.
Latest Memoir (of 76):
Advertising: Think, communicate, manipulate, create, drink.
- Advertising: Think, communicate, manipulate, create, drink.
- Sometimes being alone means being lonely.
- Independence Day
- Don't Eat the Snow.
- Please deliver me from my self.
- The hipsters ruined irony for us.
- Abuse me just like a drug...
- I try to write the wrongs...
- Sardonic charm is all I have.
- The American Dream was a nightmare.
- Didn't love me till I left.
- No plastic surgery for mental scars.