Member since March, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
oh, something else that came up in my life that makes me different. Like, bam a chronic headache condition in addition to regular migraines. Or, bam I'm gay. Or, bam, my step-father passes away and suddly my mom's living situation is precarious, in addition to her chronic pain condition.
In bed I like to read:
A new memoir. Melissa Febos' Whip Smart was great, I just finished that.
My favorite story of all time is:
Wow-- um.. Lolita? It's a toss up between that and Middlesex.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Right now, I'm reading:
I just picked up Joan Didion's The Year of Magical Thinking. I finished Whip Smart last night.
Latest Memoir (of 33):
Receptionist: write/read all day, paid.
- Receptionist: write/read all day, paid.
- Alcohol smell reminds me of Nintendo.
- V-day, 5yr anniversary, and you're gone.
- This "breakup" just lost its' novelty.
- To find yourself, you forget me?
- Almost all my lovers were virgins.
- Am I so easy to forget?
- Wish I could see you crying.
- You overbook. I wallow. Both hurt.
- You won't call me, will you?
- My memory makes you prettier.
- I'll never love again. Until tomorrow.
- Good luck finding someone better.
- Best sex ever, you really were.
- Loving, worth the pain of loss?