Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
In The Woods by Tana French
Latest Memoir (of 83):
Too early to countdown to Friday?
- Too early to countdown to Friday?
- I'm sick. Want attention, not excuses.
- "I am more showing then telling".
- I want the old us back.
- Two sentences in... I wanna scream.
- Finally forgiving myself for the past.
- Love is dead; so are we.
- Oh happiness, how I've missed you.
- The least you could 'effing do.
- At least I'm getting out there...
- We had a mutual love... sex.
- I'll never regret a drunken text.
- We are through. You are history.
- Wishing I was anywhere but here.
- I lied. Friday is far worse.