Member since January, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
The Word By The Beatles
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
"Signal and Signaless" by Kenji Miyazawa, a Japanese writer of fairy tales.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 424):
Solitary karaoke night. Barked at myself.
- Solitary karaoke night. Barked at myself.
- When in doubt, stretch yourself out.
- Live, love, learn and laugh last.
- Quitted repeating, "Who do you love?".
- Stay forever young for manifold possibilities.
- Never skip breakfast, or you'll slip.
- Stay bold. Stand alone. Strike gold.
- Easy does it. Excessive expectations kill.
- Maydreaming of beauty yet to spring.
- Maydreamers may dream of unheard-of dreamability.
- "In your Maydreams," she replied reluctantly.
- Old love, Maydream deceiver. Born today?
- Romance blossoming! Again with myself alone?
- Life lottery. Sold on Earth alone?
- From everyday nonversations to fruitful conversations.