Member since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Becoming a single parent at 17
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
I enjoy Tumblr, facebook, and Twitter
In bed I like to read:
The giving Tree is the best in bed with my boy :)
My favorite story of all time is:
The Kite Runner
Right now, I'm reading:
Marley and Me
Latest Memoir (of 10):
I've grown to love my struggles.
- I've grown to love my struggles.
- Cyrus still loving his monster trucks.
- Finding good in your bad traits.
- They say that time heals all.
- Positive vibes flowing through my veins.
- You make me smile. Don't go.
- You're the scum between my toes.
- Nothing more than those green eyes.
- I'm a Force. Be my Jedi?
- Life isn't all what it seems.