Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Choose wisely. Time only moves forward.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
any awkward moment
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
AbsoluteWrite, few others...
In bed I like to read:
short stories mostly, but anything that I am reading
My favorite story of all time is:
There could never be just one: Harry Potter series, Redwall series, Aesop's Fables, Nine Stories, Grimm's Fairy Tales, The Princess Bride, The Great Gatsby, The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Tove Jansson's Moomin books, etc.
Right now, I'm reading:
any suggestions would be welcomed!!
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Brian Jacques :(
Latest Memoir (of 15):
Is aftermath aftermath or new beginning?
- Is aftermath aftermath or new beginning?
- Read, write, laugh, love, inspire, dream.
- Anything worthwhile needs time and effort.
- Think happy and you'll become happy.
- Choose wisely; time only moves forward.
- Someday i'll shape dreams into realities.
- I'll reveal only fragments of me.
- Escaping reality by exploring literary fantasy.
- Brain cannot comprehend, but heart knows.
- The crying clouds bring new possibilities.
- Run from nothing; dance fear away.
- Never ever suffer from tiny conflicts.
- Unfortunate terrors of reality overcome reverie.
- Truly unrelenting passion triumphs over trauma.
- After death, will i be again?