Member since December, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results"
In bed I like to read:
Latest Memoir (of 9):
Cry yourself to safety. Breathe Deep.
- Cry yourself to safety. Breathe Deep.
- I cannot serve, I'll never live.
- My avatar is uglier than me.
- Team America: World Police. No Jurisdiction.
- Pizza, Spaghetti, Eggs, Bacon and Cheesecake.
- She let me live this long.
- Stop judging people, out loud anyway.
- Your heart stops, but you're alive.
- I torture myself, to become tortured.