Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Laugh, cry, drunk, dance, swim, garden, love. Stars.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
my scrabble words.
My favorite story of all time is:
this life unfolding each day.
Right now, I'm reading:
about 30 papers a day; I teach English.
Latest Memoir (of 45):
The garden reminds me about life.
- The garden reminds me about life.
- Iced tea feels better than beer.
- Running down hallway in tighty whities.
- Ketchup on everything but my sushi.
- I eat chicken salad every day.
- No air conditioners. Yours is better.
- Dad in clown suit. I cried.
- I'm so bleepin' tired of this.
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is still my favorite word.
- Dear Apocalypse, I am getting hot.
- Six words to the "Big Guy.".
- Dear Screen, You give me headaches.
- Quit bread, meat, and cheese. Starve?
- That's not how you use semicolons.
- I missed you, bed. Good night.