Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You will be truly happy someday.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I'd have had some stupid random unlikely thing happen to me. Something like falling down bleachers on TV or running into a rope while playing with kids. Then there's falling down a hill only to take out a guy running and giving him a bloody lip. Or slipping and burning two guys with hot chocolate.
My favorite story of all time is:
the story of my life. It's been hard at times but thats made the good things that much better. There's a bit of everything. From depression, friends issues, death, to love, random guy walking up and giving an amazing kiss, falling down bleachers on live tv, to seeing my beautiful daughter for the first time, hearing mommy for the first time, and soo much more.
Latest Memoir (of 104):
My heart is on your sleeve...
- My heart is on your sleeve...
- Now I believe in love again.
- Found real love after giving up.
- Recklessly abandoning myself and loving it.
- Just smile when you remember me.
- Depth of character, strength of soul.
- Single mother. Two lumps. Still fighting.
- Two lumps forever changed my life.
- Remember, everyone's life is something beautiful.
- Even my best-friend forgot my birthday.
- I wanna have the right regrets.
- I’m losing me and it’s effortless.
- So we smile and we laugh...
- My daughter. Greatest joy, major trouble.
- I won't give up on me.