Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Girl Enjoy your young years now
My favorite story of all time is:
Interview with a Vampire
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Earth is the place Nathan Haines
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
My reading taste varies and whatever my bookclub Literary Divas is reading. We read a book a month. you can also follow me on twitter @MSKIASWAY and I also write and post my haiku's on tumblr (Mskiasway)
Latest Memoir (of 435):
Drops of him under my skin.
- Drops of him under my skin.
- With closed eyes visions of you.
- Her happy held down by hope.
- Those eyes he glides through me.
- The universe in his right hand.
- Love that died, once had lived.
- Silence stirring up a good conversation.
- Being still so I can move.
- Tears that try but don't succeed.
- Steamy Sun kisses sensual solar love.
- Red roses, turned blue, over you.
- Conceited kisses stuck up on lips.
- The fire in her eyes: ablaze.
- Eyes that tell how they love.
- The tears that travel through time.