Member since April, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You can do anything you want ......
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Ahh, the trials and tribulations of my chaotically normal life.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Books, magazines, the net ....
In bed I like to read:
Don't read in bed ...
My favorite story of all time is:
Latest Memoir (of 217):
Beautiful lush lawn. Yeah, not mine.
- Beautiful lush lawn. Yeah, not mine.
- Graduation gift requests: Cookies, more cookies.
- Weird -- extra miles, extra missing. Sigh.
- Love is what counts, not blood.
- Swimwear: Bikini, tankini, one piece,hell-no?
- "Seriously?" -- like there was any doubt.
- Twenty pounds away from bikini body.
- Draggin' ass so bad sparks aflyin'.
- Sleep when they sleep. Housework waits.
- Cherish each stage. They go quickly.
- Heaven is a honky tonk today.
- Nutella and peanut butter on toast.
- In charge of the fish bowl.
- Disinterred lewd comments broadened perspiration floodgates.
- 56 kids - runaway, abducted? Parent's hell.