MOVMember since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 56):
Bravely battled cancer then died anyway.
- Bravely battled cancer then died anyway.
- Technology is way ahead of me.
- Religion preaches love but causes war.
- "Wait," I said, rewinding our conversation.
- Just an ordinary mom, working hard.
- Waiting for accolades to pour in.
- Big hurry to grow up. Why?
- My dream made me wake up.
- Always fixing other people's messy lives.
- Mother's Day: flowers, hugs, a card.
- I have something to say too.
- My thoughts are just a jumble.
- Six words? Better not waste any.
- Obsessively checking my email all day.
- Late-night infomerical, I impulsively buy junk.