Member since July, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Mud prints on floor after mopping.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Narrative.com; Cicada Magazine
In bed I like to read:
a latest novel
My favorite story of all time is:
The Red Tent
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 45):
Department of Education: basic? proficient? Advanced?
- Department of Education: basic? proficient? Advanced?
- Roger says: "Two thumbs up, Annette!".
- Certainty is overrated; try endless possibility.
- Newsflash: Standardized Writing Test Lowers Standards.
- If Sneezy uses copier, get Clorox.
- Every single person's job is important.
- Don't lose yourself - it's only work.
- Work keeps you out of trouble!
- Summer sand in hourglass almost out!
- Watching must - see movies with son.
- Obsessed with the whether...or not.
- These dog days got me barkin'.
- Praised sparingly, criticized gently, helped always.
- Superintendent hugged me after my interview.
- Childhood memories in one word: cousins.