Member since June, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
It will all make sense someday.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Being the constant victim of social loafing.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
FML, MLIA, Found, Tumblr.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
My novel, duh.
Right now, I'm reading:
The novel that I'm writing.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
'Inside Outside' by Jack and White
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My future publisher, future husband, or personal hero.
Latest Memoir (of 204):
Happiness launches unexpected attack. Motives investigated.
- Happiness launches unexpected attack. Motives investigated.
- Doing "right thing" is never wrong.
- Making you laugh made me whole.
- Emotional baggage too big for carry-on.
- Life's greatest gifts come without price-tag.
- Found my identity at the bottom.
- You trusted me with the key.
- I've waited 18 years to know.
- Cleaning exterior to cleanse interior.
- Introvert in an extrovert's world.
- World's Best Babysitter granted "sister" status.
- To-do list exceeds paper's maximum capacity.
- Heart skipped beat. He brought flowers.
- First "first date" in 2.5 years.
- Bringing the sun home with me.