Member since January, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Letting my emotions overrule my rationale.
In bed I like to read:
Articles on wikipedia.
My favorite story of all time is:
Oh, The Places You'll Go, by Dr. Seuss.
Right now, I'm reading:
Too many psychology textbooks.
Latest Memoir (of 15):
The Creepy Guy Next Door
- The Creepy Guy Next Door
- His new girlfriend is quite homely:).
- Guess I never really knew you.
- Moved a thousand miles...now what?
- Sadly, you'll always love yourself most.
- Ruin that newspaper and you die.
- My story is still being written...
- Afraid to lose. Neglect is scarring.
- Friends and family make life worthwhile.
- Model trapped in chubby girl's body.
- State Fair
- Can't ride bike, Boston streets terrifying.
- Turn off the lights upon exit.
- Hey there Tweety, wanna bullet sandwich?
- Always waiting for the next thing.