Member since November, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You work too hard. Go live.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Hitting a pot hole, and having the airbag go off and break my nose.
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
The Once and Future King
Latest Memoir (of 129):
Despite best efforts, school remains dominant.
- Despite best efforts, school remains dominant.
- I used to appreciate sick days.
- Learned to throw knives, parties, hissyfits.
- For fear of fear, attempting fearlessness.
- It's a month of "those days.".
- Nervous driver finally gets full license.
- Unreasonably excited for Les Mis movie.
- Been there, done that, kicked out.
- Attempting to navigate life beyond school.
- Too little time spent thinking recently.
- Well, I'm my dog's hero, anyway.
- Still working to overcome paralyzing shyness.
- Winning's not a measure of success.
- Learning French. Now speak fluent gibberish.
- 450 sixless days. Meanwhile, reinvented self.