LynseyMember since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
High school students who don't do their English homework.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
my apartment, in the books from The Best American Non-Required Reading series edited by Dave Eggers.
In bed I like to read:
the Bible. It's about the only thing I can read before falling asleep, remember where I left off, and (as bad as it sounds) does not keep me awake thinking about what I read.
My favorite story of all time is:
"The Body" by Stephen King
Right now, I'm reading:
high school students' creative writing assignments.
Latest Memoir (of 10):
Yankee girl terrified of moving South.
- Yankee girl terrified of moving South.
- We always say we will start.
- Catholic secretly attends an evangelical church.
- First love's single. Again. I'm engaged.
- Publication in 6WM2 will complete me.
- "coffee snob" frequently imbibes soda secretly.
- Mourning loss of second hometown soon.
- Didn't want to tell my parents.
- I was wearing an Obama button.
- Wanted to write. Instead, teaches writing.