Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
"Analog Meets Digital. They're Not Compatible."
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Texas Monthly, Dallas Morning News, NPR, NY Times, blah, blah, blah
In bed I like to read:
Travel books or true stories or books like 'Prague'.
My favorite story of all time is:
Tales of a Female Nomad
Right now, I'm reading:
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Latest Memoir (of 52):
Add to the gratitude jar daily.
- Add to the gratitude jar daily.
- Compromise, share, talk, laugh, play. Repeat.
- Dad was a spy. Mom cried.
- Confident I can make it work.
- Life is short. Buy the boots.
- Joy's not in things; in us.
- What goes around does come around.
- Money doesn't matter, unless have none.
- When all else fails, Karma heals.
- Life's like an anvil: heated irony.
- Karma: what goes around, comes around.
- Found the absolute truth is subjective.
- Measured by size of my dreams.
- First hundred years are the hardest.