Lynette1117Member since July, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You're strong, smart, beautiful. Never settle.
In bed I like to read:
the inside of my eyelids
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Made edible blood. Love being weird.
- Made edible blood. Love being weird.
- Weary of being strong, biting tongue.
- Disappointment and i are Best Buds.
- How I adore my nerdy kids.
- Cadence of children's laughter: unadulterated joy.
- Hope GRE score isn't: K, dense.
- I finally let go, and soar.
- Must work fast. attempting escape velocity.
- Skipping along, grinning like a fool.
- Remember: Adults can eat dessert first!
- Dads aren't supposed to be frail.
- Study room in library: needs padding.