LykrahMember since February, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Never enough time to do anything.
Latest Memoir (of 9):
Leftover Passover eggs, colored for Easter.
- Leftover Passover eggs, colored for Easter.
- Engrossed in Smithmag, the rice burned.
- Silence of the lamps. Need electrician!
- I refuse to buy a minivan.
- The bathroom is for "me-time" now.
- There's always more cleaning to do.
- Too lazy to write six.
- February 16th: The Great Tea Massacre.
- I don't eat animals. In theory.