Member since April, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Daddy's gone; it won't hurt forever.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Cognitive distortions; my view of life.
In bed I like to read:
Anything I can on my iPad
My favorite story of all time is:
Too many to choose. Not sure.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Coldest Winter Ever. Sistah Souljah
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Bond, James Bond. Loved our bubble.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Can't stop posting six word memoirs!
- Can't stop posting six word memoirs!
- It's a privilege, not a right.
- It's simply a title for some...
- Use a trash can, you litterbug!
- Provided constructive criticism with positive reinforcement.
- Who do you think you are!?!
- How come road rage consumes me?
- Edit my profile. Can't post photo.
- Teenager for sale. Priced to sell.
- Get up; get off the sofa!
- He's fallen. He can't get up.
- Life's short; your penis cannot be.