Member since April, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Curiosity threads broken heart strings anew.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Fantasy twisted with friction and passion
In bed I like to read:
Untwisted whispers of true souls kisses.
My favorite story of all time is:
Any excuse to expand beyond tomorrow.
Right now, I'm reading:
The true echo of your passing.
Latest Memoir (of 23):
Tools of forgotten tomorrow ended yesterday.
- Tools of forgotten tomorrow ended yesterday.
- Individual challenges showcase multiple beneficial disappointments.
- Wedding tingles shadow compulsion through anticipation.
- Quiet shudders fill your teardrop vacancy.
- Existence reciprocates exhausting need to procreate.
- Sibling rivalry heightens cultural intimacy responsibility.
- Idolization perfects rushes inside silent echos.
- Pure acceptance radiates homebound tradition haiku.
- Waxing moon tender kisses now missing.
- Echo expansion illuminates elemental energy, really?
- Diapers support leftover bored finger-painted hallways.
- Whispering rainbows fade in losing (sigh).
- Unspoken demands crystallized dreams quagulated expectations.
- Harvest intentions cultivated by leftover memories.
- Silent expectations renders worthless expenditures regardless.