Member since October, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Love. It is only a myth.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Uh, how I'm always a child.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Only one. "This I believe."
In bed I like to read:
Romance or fantasy. Maybe both mixed together.
My favorite story of all time is:
"Memiors of A Geshia"
Right now, I'm reading:
"Bag of Bones"
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"Amen" By Paper Tounges
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My closest friends. Cassidy, Sadie, Gabby and more.
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Accidents don't just happen accidentally, right?
- Accidents don't just happen accidentally, right?
- They're always hiding something from me..
- Weird? I prefer the term unique.
- No thanks. I'd rather be me.
- You and I meeting was fate...
- Oh, little heart. Don't be broken.
- He's missing out on something original....
- Too proud to notice me, eh?
- Sometimes the impossible can be possible.
- Be different. Being normal is overrated.
- Smarts, not alot. Creativity, I'm overflowing.
- When you first try a Snickers...
- Death ends life. Not a relationship.
- Cry when you want to cry.