LoveLeeshaMember since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
boys, drama, and injuries
Right now, I'm reading:
the 3rd book in "A Wrinkle in Time" series
Latest Memoir (of 22):
Singing about him makes me happy.
- Singing about him makes me happy.
- Cute. funny. nice. just like me(:.
- I thought we had something special.
- Always injured. Still recovering very slowly.
- Family and friends, gotta love 'em.
- Only 13, and i love him?
- No drama, no problem, lovin' it.
- I love him. He loves her.
- Why can't i get over him?!
- Tiny wings. seriously awesome addictive game.
- San Diego. Best place ever.
- Imma Cali girl. Love it here.
- Woman texting with headphones on. Really?
- I don't talk. I always text.
- My mom is my best friend.