Member since July, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I continually put myself in bad situations and use bad judgement. I'm my own worst enemy.
In bed I like to read:
Dark, disturbing fantasy.
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 180):
There are no words left now.
- There are no words left now.
- He was my safety net. Falling...
- Feel a little lost without him.
- Heartbroken or relieved? I'm not sure.
- This time I'm doing it. Really.
- This is harder than it looks.
- Hurting now will make someday better.
- Sometimes goodbye means I love you.
- The hardest things make everything better.
- Not giving up just waiting patiently.
- Only said it to protect love.
- I'm not angry, I'm just scared.
- Walk of shame at 6a.m. Damn!
- Said goodbye to preserve our future.
- Darling, will our someday ever come?