Member since December, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Why on earth do I have so much Junk, and how do I fit it in 280 square feet?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
mostly short story collections
In bed I like to read:
nonfiction, mysteries and poetry
My favorite story of all time is:
Sense and Sensibility
Right now, I'm reading:
Hat by Hat by Nevada Barr
Latest Memoir (of 23):
Awfully late to learn this stuff.
- Awfully late to learn this stuff.
- Not bad, considering all the possibilities.
- Wasn't comfortable anywhere in my life.
- Forty-two years together, still love him.
- Can't remember six words I dreamed.
- Never finished high school, CEO anyways.
- Stop asking myself if I'm happy.
- Stop asking if I'm really happy!
- There's no new Harry Potter movie?
- One resolution. Try to keep breathing.
- Retired. No one to boss anymore.
- Finally stopped feeling sorry for myself.
- 280 sq-ft is just enough home.
- Their mother left, but Grandma's there.
- Who the heck was that guy?