Member since April, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
on my trusty Kindle --- tantamount to heroin
In bed I like to read:
those Do Not Remove warnings, very intimidating
My favorite story of all time is:
Cuckoo's Nest, flat out
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The story of my life
Right now, I'm reading:
Jim Harrison novel
Latest Memoir (of 6459):
One blemish shy of a leper.
- One blemish shy of a leper.
- Sruggling futiley to camouflage my insanity.
- Oklahoma sooners to be OK again.
- God musta run outta toothpicks, Oklahoma.
- Dear Citizens of Oklahoma: Move! Move!
- I still hear Mom's telephone voice...
- Beerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeer. That's a six-pack. Help yourself.
- Dads who leave: Unhappy Motherfucker's Day.
- To Mothers everywhere: Mea maxima culpa.
- Made dear Mom earn the title.
- Had a great Mom. Still do.
- Considering taking a bath this year.
- So glad you're not dead Mom.
- Hey, Catholics! Remember those pagan babies?
- My vericose veins, cursive, spell chocolate.